Wine Tasting Carmel California Wineries
Carmel is relatively new to having wine tasting rooms. However, we have always been a great location from which to branch out and wine taste in the regions of Carmel Valley and the Salins Valley. Whether you enjoy going to tasting rooms or going to the winery directly, there are a lot of places from which to chose for wine tasting in Carmel.
Below is a list of some of our favorites. Let us know your favorites as well by emailing us or sending a comment to "Just Ask George" or by visiting our Facebook Page.
Wine Tasting in Carmel Location:
(Note: All downtown tasting rooms are within one mile or less from the Coachmans Inn)
- Chateau Julien (Carmel Valley Road, Carmel Valley)
- A Taste of Morgan (204 Crossroads Blvd, Carmel at Crossroads Shopping Center)
- Galante Vineyards Tasting Room (On Dolores between Ocean & 7th, Downtown Carmel)
- Bernardus Tasting Room (5 West Carmel Valley Road, Carmel Valley)
- Coastview Vineyard (7th btwn San Carlos and Dolores, Downtown Carmel)
- Caraccioli Vineyard (Dolores between Ocean and 7th, Downtown Carmel)
- Figge Cellars (In Winfield Gallery, Dolores btwn Ocean & 7th, Downtown Carmel)
- The Bountiful Basket (San Carlos btwn Ocean & 7th, Downtown Carmel)
- Vino Napoli (NE Corner of Dolores & 7th, Downtown Carmel)
- Wrath Wines (Carmel Plaza, lower level, Downtown Carmel)
- Ventana Vineyards (2999 Monterey Salinas Hwy 68, Monterey)
- A Taste of Monterey (Cannery Row, Monterey)
Please be reponsible. The best thing to do is to walk from the inn to the local tasting rooms or to take one of the great winery tours offered by AgVenture Tours and the Wine Trolly.